Thursday, June 5, 2008

Who said Pattaya is for bad guys?


In Thailand almost everyone is Bhuddist. And some people say Pattaya is one big brothel?
What? I've never seen a bar here! The only thing I know of is the church.
Okay, they may believe you at home about the Crocodile farm, or Nong Nooch tropical garden, but nobody will believe a story about going to a church in Pattaya...:-)

However, there really IS a church (but I confess I've never been there).

Funny is the way some people in Thailand have become a Christian. I discovered some Thai logic, no joking...:

A bargirl told me she had become a Christian: "Me go church every day!". WOW! Good girl! So I asked her why she goes boom boom with farang every day again when she is a Christian; these two things doesn't really fit together, don't you think?
"Boom boom no pompem! Go church again!". So, why no problem?
Well, she goes to the church to confess all her sins since yesterday, and God forgives them. Every single day the same trick!

Now that is convenient! When I have a problem with you because I've been cheating you, I will tell you to wait, I go the church for some confession, and everything will be fine, nothing to worry about, but the following day I will cheat you again of course... :-)