Sunday, March 9, 2008

Wifi in sin city


New toys with built-in Wifi make it easy to use the internet almost anywhere and anytime. However, you don't want carry your laptop all the time (certainly not in Pattaya...), and surfing the internet on a phone or pda has always been clumsy.
Tools like Opera mini, or Yahoo!Go made it a little bit more acceptable, but since I've been playing with Safari on an Iphone (also on Ipod touch), I know: this is what I've been looking for!

Safari on the iphone is what makes this little phone fantastic, in my opinion. Sorry, guys from Opera, you did a fantastic job, and I won't disagree with the fact that a N95 is technologically a lot better then the Iphone either, but Safari is - in my case - just what I want.

I've never been a big fan from Apple, but it's great to have the internet in your pocket the way it should be. Now just check your stocks or email, if the dancing girls are boring in the bar...;-)

Many bargirls will stay a bit longer to play with your little toy...;-)

Links:
http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/wifi/PattayaFreeWirelessInternetWiFi.htm

Jiwire: free and paid Wifi hotspots

http://www.apple.com/iphone