Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Don't loose your penis


Thai girls are sweet, not? Yes, they are. But you don't want to get them angry!
A police volunteer had been killed by his angry Thai girlfriend in Pattaya last night, and it made me think about something else, a very bad habit in Thailand:

Angry Thai girls are number one in cutting off dicks!

They tie it up to a balloon, flush it down the toilet, or throw it in the mixer. All this to be sure, there will be no more butterflying.

I had a Thai girlfriend too, who also warned me about cheating on her: "if you go with other lady, I cut this!!!", pointing somewhere between my legs...
The message was very clear, and I was lucky to get rid of her, without hurting her feelings too much...:-)

If you stay long enough in Thailand, you'll come across this scary situation more then once.

However, Thai doctors have the most experience in sticking the pieces together as well.

Before cheating your Thai girlfriend have a look at this movie on Youtube: