Monday, July 14, 2008

The shortest way to Pattaya Memorial hospital


You go to the most beautiful restaurant in Pattaya with the best view near the beach and sea. While you sit there with the romantic candle light, together with your fantastic looking partner, you order some delicious oysters. Some champaign? Yes, of course! It's a great evening, no time to think about your budget now. You feel like superman and It's gonna be fun tonight: sex and drugs and rock'n'roll !!!

Just a few hours later, instead of dancing in Marine and having the greatest sex of your life (that's what you were hoping for), you'll be shitting your pants like never before, ending up in Memorial hospital, with a three inch needle in your butt. A great shot of antibiotics, another needle in your arm, and a few days of rest later you'll be almost like new again, looking a little bit pale maybe, but after your trip to hell anything feels fine... ;-)

It happened to me, and it happened to a lot of other people I know, since my time in Pattaya. Follow the rules: cook it, peel it, or boil it !
Now you guess my answer when a waitress asks me "Would you like to try some of our delicious seafood sir?"

PS There are a few places though, where it should be safe to eat shellfish, but after my unpleasant experiences, I leave the test to others...