Thursday, July 24, 2008

My second job: translating SMS


Some bargirls know me for a long time, and they also know they can trust me when they have a little translation problem.
Communication is very simple between a bargirl and her sponsor (=not so clever farang paying every month a certain amount, hoping his lovely sweetheart will stay out of the bar thanks to this financial support), but even though it is simple, it is very important not to make any mistakes that could end the sponsorship!

After some healthy exercise in the room with - let's call her Kung - the poor, little girl got a message from her sponsor with some difficult words. While lying naked on the bed with her, she showed me the little message:
"Hello my sunshine! How are you?"
After explaining her the difficult word "sunshine", I typed a standard, sweet reply to mister farang from Canada.
"Hello darling, me OK. Miss u so much!"
She told me to continue the "sms chat" while she was going for abnam (=shower).
His next sms was easy again:
"What are you doing now, my little princess?"
(I shouted to Kung in the bathroom: he asks me what you are doing now? Shall I say you stay with mama in Petchabun?, got a quick reply that this was very good)
...
"Me stay mama. When you come back Thailand darling? miss u so much!"
(HA! he should have known a naked man was answering his sms messages!)
"Don't know, maybe Christmas. How is school?"
(shit, school? What school?)
... I had to wait for Kung to come back, sitting naked with me on the bed, because I didn't know about that school stuff...
A little discussion and there comes the reply:
"School very good, but need more money. 7000 baht..."
... aaah, I could have answered this question without any knowledge about the background too. Kung wanted to open a saloon, some kind of a beauty/barber shop, but first she had to study a little bit for this. And mister farang had no problem paying her for the courses, an excellent way to keep her out of the bars in his opinion, because she had told him she really wanted to quit and start a new life since she knew her big love.
He agreed on paying 10000 baht extra, and while Kung was happy with my SMS-service pressing her naked, horny body against mine again, in order to start a second round, I quickly sent a message back: "thank you sooooo much darling. You best man in the world! big kiss! xxx"