Monday, July 7, 2008

Do you like Asian girls?


If you arrived on this page, you're probably curious about Pattaya, or you just came here by accident. And if you're curious about Pattaya, you're probably male and like Asian girls.
I've always been a Flickr fan to store my pictures, and even with all those hundreds of new similar sites to store and share your pictures, I still prefer Flickr. It's my number one, just like the bargirls in Pattaya always tell me I'm their number one too, as long as my sexy wallet is filled...

If you just wanna browse pictures, Flickr.com is nice too, here are some groups to start with:

Asian girl next door

Awesome asians/

Asian Beauty (China Korea Japan Philippines Thai Taiwan HK Sing)

Asian female beauty

Asian Girls: your original work only, no photos found on the web