Thursday, April 3, 2008

Time for a soapy!!!


A body massage is something every man should experience at least once in a lifetime.
Words cannot describe a soapy, so I'm not gonna try. Ingredients are a nice Thai lady like this one who treated me very well, lots of soap, a big hot bathtub in a nicely decorated relaxation room, sponges, oil, and some other unusual attributes for a massage.
Sliding sideways, under and over you in every possible position, you'll be brought to some higher level in this world.

I usually don't look any further then the 3 Sabai-ish massages on second road, near soi 3 and Big C.
A nice list can be found here and a map to find these nice places here.

Oh yes, you can enter Sabai Room, drink a coffee, and leave. That's what I tell myself I'm gonna do before entering every time. Unfortunately, I never succeed...:-)