Sunday, February 17, 2008

Shops and humor


Anyone who went to Pattaya, will remember the shops where you can buy all those funny t-shirts with uhmmm... let's say sometimes really simple & stupid humor, like "I'm a sex instructor, first lesson free" etc.
I would recommend to all feminists to close your eyes, turn your head for a while, and keep walking... :-)

The only one I ever bought is this one, as it can be interpreted like: "I go to Pattaya, and if you don't like it, well... i don't care at all"

If you want the same or have a look at the others like "wife for sale..., I fuck on the first date, ..." etc, you won't have to look too long for it, but you can find it in the Night market for sure, or in the shops at the beachroad, near walking street, where you'll find a little shop only selling this kind of stuff...