Saturday, October 18, 2008

What happened to Sabailand?

When you walk around in Pattaya these days, you'd think they expect a lot of new tourists. New shopping mall here, new hotel there, ...
Most of these projects started more then a year ago of course, when there was no financial crisis yet. Only a complete idiot would build another new hotel now, if you ask me.

In Europe or the US it would probably never be possible (or at least, not THIS way), but here you can build a new hotel B, just in front of another hotel A. Bye bye seaview for hotel A... :-)

Sometimes I need (yeah, I really need) a body massage, and in this case it is easy to go to Sabai Room on second road near Big C. Don't like any girl? Okay, you just have to cross the road to Sabailand to drink another coffee and have a look at another few dozens of beauties in silk. Still not the one you like? Just a few steps further and there is Sabai Dee.
In 70% of the cases however, I got so horny in Sabairoom that I didn't reach Sabailand anymore. Needless to say, the chance I got into Sabai Dee was almost non existent.

Now they are building a new hotel in front of the old Sabailand. Shit! I don't mind where they put new hotels, but not in front of a nice body massage! I always liked the way that the door to the 7/11 market was just next to the door to Sabai Room. A little mistake and instead of getting a new toothbrush, and you were in front of the fish bowl.

This won't happen anymore...
Sabailand is now around the corner, still close to Sabai Dee but on the other side in soi 2.

Ah, not so bad. I got a real nice soapy with Sabai Dee number 126, a dark beauty, the place where I would probably never look without that hotel in front of Sabailand.
When I came out of the room I thought number 140 looked even better, dark skin too (yes I like it dark).
I'll have to go back now...